Monday, May 01, 2006

Balogne & Apple Juice

Let me begin by saying this: I am not suggesting in any way that you should view these items together; But I do want to rant about the inequality I noticed. Balogne is not only praised for no reason, but it undeservingly gets its own song (ie, my balogne has a first name.. it's n-a-s-t-yyyy). In my opinion, it deserves nothing.

Moving along. Now, lets take apple juice and see if it gets a song. No, no it doesn't, and it does not even get a nickname. Ever notice how people can order an orange juice by saying "OJ" and everyone knows what they mean? Don't get me wrong, OJ rocks, but apple juice is equally off the chain. So why don't we call it "AJ"??? I guess I am just mad because stupid baloneeey gets a song and apple juice doesnt even get a nickname. Grrr!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dave,
just to let you know i've been checking to see whats on your blog. we found someone to sublease our apt. and we're having a boy!! talk to you soon. -kari

Anonymous said...

Funny & Stupid

This is is both... :P

DaveKerwin said...

Doug, so stupid is a good thing? :)

Kari, that is great, so hopefully we will see you at back on the eastside!

Rebecca said...

i'm going to start calling it aj from now on.

Ruth said...

You're absolutely correct, Dave! Poor apple juice. The thing's a regular staple in our home, and we've neglecting showing it the love it deserves. It quenches Kirsten's thirst on most every day, and yet we don't show our appreciation like we should.

Tommorow we shall awake and drink a glass of AJ!

appleandi said...

AJ and milk are all we buy. Growing up my grandma always said I would turn into a big red apple because of all the AJ I drank.

DaveKerwin said...

Andi, you are rather applish, so that kinda makes sense. Grandmas are always good for advice like that.

So you never thought to give AJ a nickname, eventhought you love it so? Sup wit dat!?

DaveKerwin said...

Pat,

you only further my point, hollah!

DaveKerwin said...

Pat, it is in the settings, just go to your settings and find it there.

I will try to keep up with your xanga thingie